|Recipe Name:||Dog Wrap|
|From the Kitchen of:||Mike Vanderlip|
|Ingredients:||One pound of "Koegel's All Beef Dogs"|
Two packs of uncooked croissants
One pound white/yellow chesse
|Directions:||1) Spread croissant on baking pan|
2) Place Koegel dog on top of croissant
3) Put chesse and musturd on top of dog
4) Wrap croissant around dog and chesse
5) Make sure dog, chesse and musturd
are sealed in croissant
6) Bake until croissant is brown
Kids love them and there is no dishes to wash!
|Many thanks to Mike of Williamston, Mi., for submitting this Recipe!|
Thank you for your interest in Koegel employment opportunities. Koegel maintains a comprehensive compensation package.